Tuesday, October 31, 2017

light up house using Tim Holtz and Chibitronics

Happy Halloween!

Today I have a fun project to share featuring the Chibitronics LED stickers and Tim Holtz Sizzix Die VILLAGE DWELLING.


To start off I created the village using Tim Holtz Sizzix Die VILLAGE DWELLING.


The photo below is the circuit I used.
There are two circuits included in this project.
The first circuit was built on the square thick cardboard. To light up many LEDs at the same time, I chose to make a parallel circuit. 
For some interest, I added an effect sticker to make the LEDs blink. 

For the second circuit, I build a "bridge" using thick cardboard and also made a parallel circuit.
Since I want to turn on my second circuit by using the same battery, I connected those two circuits with copper tape. Therefore, When press the battery, LEDs on two circuits could light up together!



I have a video for you too. Please check my YouTube channel.


Hope you enjoy my project,
Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...