Thursday, February 15, 2018

Light up cards using Chibitronics and MFT stamps

Hello, friends!!!
Today is the collaborative blog hop day 1 for MFT stamps and Chibitronics


How fun is it ? There're many talented DT creations in this hop. 
To celebrate this event, MFT is giving away a $50 gift card to one commenter and Chibitronics is giving away a starter kit to one commenter. 

Please visit all the hop stops and comment for the most chances to win!!!



I have two cards to share using a few of the MFT and Chibitronics products.











For my first card, I started by creating the background with watercoloring and also splashed some gold and sliver colors in order to get some magic effects.

To light up many LEDs at one time, I used parallel circuit. You can see the photo of circuit template above.


I created a removable battery cover on this card.
 I choose the "bear" as my battery cover door and then adhered velcro tape to the back of "bear" and my background.
In this way, you can detach and attach the battery cover door easily!




The supplies I used are:
MFT stamp -Magical Day

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For the second card, I created the spinner card with the "secret message".


I used one penny to make balloons into a spinner. Since penny is made of copper, it is also a great conductor of electricity! When you slide the balloons down to the hand of bear, the penny behind the balloons can conduct electricity, so the balloon can light up!

 To light up balloons and make the "secret message" appear, I also added parallel circuit. You can check out a tutorial here that shows you how to make this card. click my youtube channel.







The supplies I used are:
MFT stamp-BB Beary Special Birthday

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for stopping by. 
Hope you enjoy the Chibitronics and MFT hop,
please click the Chibitronics blog and other talented designers' blogs to see more awesome projects.


FEBRUARY 15
Chibitronics Blog
Kelly Griglione
Lesley Oman 
Kelly Szafron 
WeiWei Wang ---> It's me!
MFT Blog 

FEBRUARY 16 
Chibitronics Blog 
Vanessa Amann 
Tiffany Au
Maya Isaksson 
Eiko Uchida 
MFT Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...